GT8HW-IH transducer is ideal for fishing boats that want to install the transducer inside a fiberglass hull and not on the transom where cavitation could cause issues. It requires a flat section <6°) in the hull to be mounted and is excellent for boats traveling at high speeds that want to maintain accurate depth readings.The 8-pin transducer features high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar (145-230 kHz) and has a power rating of 250 W. It can be used in conjunction with a GT30-TM transducer and an adapter cable so you can maintain depth at high speeds and scanning capabilities at trolling speeds.
For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Frequency CHIRP High Wide (145-230 kHz)
- Power 250 W
- Beamwidth 24-16
- Maximum depth 800 ft. freshwater
- Depth/Speed/Temperature Depth
- Number of pins 8-pin
- Cable length 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles 0°- 6° deadrise
- Weight: 0.63 lb (0.29 kg)
- Cable length: 20 ft
- Number of pins on connector: 8
- Dimensions: Transducer: 3.5 x 1.8 x 2.2 in (88 x 45 x 56 mm)
- Frequency: Traditional: CHIRP 150-240 kHz
- Transmit power: Traditional: 250 W
- Max Depth: Traditional: 800 ft
- Beam Width (°) LF/HF (-3dB): Traditional: 24/16
- Read water temperature: No
In the Box:
- GT8HW-IH transducer
- In-hull fitting