- Connects broadcast (AM/FM) receiver to VHF antenna.
- An excellent way of improving radio reception if a separate AM/FM antenna cannot be fitted.
- Plugs into the VHF antenna cable to provide AM/FM reception as well as VHF transmission and reception.
The perfect product for customers who want improved AM/FM radio reception, but are unable to install another antenna.
The performance of the VHF antenna is unaffected by the installation of the splitter.
Suitable for VHF Transmitter powers up to 50W.
Our updated version is supplied complete with AM/FM radio and VHF radio cables fitted with connectors:
- The cable for the VHF radio is approx 3ft (85cms) long and has a ready-fitted connector, which eliminates any difficulty in fitting the PL 259 plug for the radio.
- The connector for the AM/FM radio is fitted to the cable which is approx 2ft 9ins (80cms) long. Its small diameter makes installation easy.
- Comes complete with full installation diagram.
Due to our bulk purchasing, we are able to sell these items at this fantastic price saving you up to 50% off competitor’s prices.