Need to consolidate all your marine data?
The A031 combines up to 3 NMEA inputs with a Seatalk bus…
An effective way to view all your marine data combined wirelessly anywhere on your boat to your mobile phones, tablet and laptop (with the added option to connect to a NMEA chart plotter).
QK-A031 NMEA 0183 multiplexer enables the connection of multiple NMEA 0183 devices and host devices such as phones, chart plotters, PCs, laptops and tablets.
QK-A031 multiplexer has three NMEA 0183 inputs (listener-ports), one SeaTalk1 input, one NMEA 0813 output (talker-port), a WiFi interface and a USB port to connect to host devices.
The multiplexer combines NMEA data that is received on the listener ports and sends this data to a talker port, the WiFi interface and the USB port simultaneously. The USB port can also be used for configuration of specific WiFi and NMEA port settings.
The built-in SeaTalk™ to NMEA converter translates SeaTalk data into NMEA sentences. This data is then combined with NMEA data received on the other inputs. SeaTalk is converted into NMEA sentences but not vice-versa. The SeaTalk bus is a single-cable system and connects all instruments serially. Only one SeaTalk input is needed.
Every NMEA input on the QK-A031 is galvanically isolated, also called opto-isolation. Galvanically isolated input prevents unwanted currents flowing between the instruments and the multiplexer (This prevents equipment damage and interference with radio signals).
- Very sophisticated NMEA 0183 and Seatalk multiplexer
- No router needed.
- Multiplexer: Combines up to 3 NMEA 0183 inputs with Seatalk.
- Converts Seatalk to NMEA 0183
- Combined data stream can be accessed wirelessly (WiFi) or through the USB or NMEA ports
- Compatible with Chart plotters, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
- Multiplex up to three NMEA 0183 input devices.
- Galvanically isolated NMEA and SeaTalk input ports.
- Configurable baud rates: (4.8, 9.6, 38.4k input and output).
- Differential NMEA output with galvanically isolated protection
- Simultaneous wireless and USB output.
- The internal WiFi access point connects up to 4 devices simultaneously.
- SeaTalk to NMEA 0183 protocol converter
- Wide power supply voltage: DC 9-35 Volts.
- Can connect to Garmin products through our Garmin Bridge (AS03)
- Compatible with Windows 7,8,10,Mac OS X, Linux systems, Android and iOS
What’s in the box?
- 1 x QK-A031
- 1 x USB-B cable
- 1 x CD with manuals and drivers