Note: if connecting this AIS Receiver to a Garmin Chartplotter, you will also need to order the Garmin Interface Board.
The QK-A022 is a dual channel AIS receive-only unit, designed to be installed in a protected indoor environment for the small commercial, leisure, fishing boat and vessel monitoring markets in order to listen to other vessel’s AIS information.
- Two AIS receivers monitoring both AIS channels(161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz) at the same time and decoding both channels simultaneously.
- Sensitivity down to -107 dBm@30% PER
- Up to 55 nautical miles receiving range
- USB 2.0 powered (<26mA@ 5.0V)
- 38400 bps baud serial over USB
- Message output in industry NMEA-0183 format
- Supports interworking with NMEA-0183 GPS receiver
- SMA connector for 50 Ohm VHF antenna
- SMA to BNC coaxial adaptor included
- Compatible with Windows, iOS and Linux systems
Please make sure you have suitable software/computer program to decode/display the AIS data and that you understand how to use this product. We do NOT supply software (except for the required Drivers which are supllied on a mini-CD in the package).
A full Application note is available for download here.
In the box:
- QK-A022 AIS receiver
- SMA to BNC coaxial adaptor
- Mini-USB to standard USB cable
- Mini-CD with Drivers and Application Note/User Instructions